From sweet treats and special gifts to costumes for all ages, we’ve rounded up our pick of Halloween buys to kick off the scary season in style!
1. Even if you’re not venturing far, a trick or treat bucket is an essential part of the fun (and this one lights up, too)! £5 at Sainsbury’s
2. String up some paper décor to get the party started – this garland is 25p at Flying Tiger
3. Kids will go wild for this spider piñata – fill it with treats and let them start bashing! £10 at Argos
4. This googly-eyed Dracula card is perfect for a Halloween-themed birthday. £2.50, Paperchase
5. A classic Julia Donaldson book is a lovely alternative to sweets. £5.99 at Watersones
6. Personalise your party with this hanging sign - watch out for the spiders! £8 at Sainsbury’s
Half term fun at Vue
Treat the kids to a spooky cinema trip to keep them happy this half term – Vue is showing 100% Wolf (a family animation about a werewolf that turns into a poodle) and Onward (a new Disney Pixar movie about two elf brothers) along with a selection of classics including everyone's favourite Harry Potter.
Did you know that you can order from a secret menu at Starbucks this Halloween? Ask for one of the Hocus Pocus Frapps - choose from Winifred, Sarah or Mary-inspired flavours. Go on, we dare you!
Sainsbury's house party goodies for fright night
Create your own 'fright-in' with a family meal filled with fun this October! From doughnuts and sweets to other spooky treats, Sainsbury's have got it covered…