With a whole new decade ahead of us, there’s no better time to start thinking about refreshing and doing-up your living spaces. We’ve picked out a selection of our favourite new homeware pieces, big and small, available at stores throughout the centre, to help you find some 2020 inspiration!
The new year is all about expressive individuality and characteristic styles in the home. Bold monochromatic patterns and statement block colours are set to be a big trend, in addition to designers embracing the use of more eco-considerate materials. At Habitat, for example, designers have created “more unusual 3D forms and design pieces with an obvious hand-crafted and natural aesthetic to them” with rattan - a lightweight, durable, pliable and sustainable material.
1. Gregson metal frame pendant, Homebase, £35
2. Orange Nina buttoned 3 seater sofa, Habitat, £1,800
3. Sicilia cushion, Habitat, £25
4. Expose side table, BoConcept, £389
5. Indah rattan coffee table oval, Habitat, £195