The summer holidays are fast approaching, and our stores are packed with treats to keep the kids happy right through to September!
1. There's nothing quite like a game of petanque in the sun to make it feel like it's really summertime. This mini version is perfect for kids!
Mini petanque, £7, Flying Tiger
2. Record all your summer antics and fun memories (and get creative at the same time!) with this cheerful scrapbook. There's even a zip wallet for storing scrapbooking materials or mementoes.
Kawaii Kool medium scrapbook, £15, Paperchase
3. This totally tropical cool bag is just what you need to pack up a few tasty treats and ice-cold drinks for family days out and about.
Fiesta backpack cooler, £16, Sainsbury's
4. Nothing says 'holiday' like a flamingo cup holder - and this one will keep your kids' drinks spill-free all summer long!
Inflatable flamingo cup holder, £2, Flying Tiger
5. This super-cute kids' picnic table is perfect for turning your garden into a holiday heaven for little ones.
Plum circular picnic table, £100, Homebase
6. Make the most of the long days, and get out and about to explore the wonders of the natural world with the Nature Detectives book range.
Nature Detective: British Birds, £5.99, Waterstones
After all that shopping, you'll probably want to refuel, and we've got plenty of choice if you're seeking somewhere tasty (and fun!) to dine with your kids. There's everything from crowd-pleasing Italian fare at Pizza Express and Zizzi, to classic burgers, nuggets and more at Byron. And if your youngsters fancy something more exotic, Wagamama's flavoursome Asian dishes and Yo! Sushi's Japanese delights will help guarantee that you'll find something to please everyone. Choose from our great range of restaurants here.
If the weather's not behaving (or if you simply fancy a break from the sun!) head to Vue, where there's a host of cinematic summer fun waiting for you and your youngsters. Whether you want to take advantage of the 'Mini Mornings' sessions with great value screenings of family favourites, or spend an evening enjoying a kids' blockbuster like Hotel Translvania 3, you're sure to find something to keep young film fans well entertained.