Want to create a frightful (yet delightful) Halloween celebration? Find everything you need at the O2 Centre including chilling costumes, dastardly décor and alarming accessories. Don't forget to pick up your pumpkin too!
1. Treat little ones to a classic scary story. Funnybones by Janet & Allan Ahlberg, £6.99, Waterstones
2. Set the scene with this frightening fold-out skeleton. £2, Flying Tiger Copenhagen
3. Fiendish Fancies are a Halloween necessity. £1.50, Sainsbury's
4. This bewitching costume is just the thing for mini spellcasters. £12, Argos
5. Make a scary statement with this bold sign. £15, Sainsbury's
6. Can't be bothered to carve lots of pumpkins? Create an instant party with colourful balloons. £3 for pack of 8. Flying Tiger Copenhagen
7. This on-trend hair clip is a stylish subtle nod to All Hallows' Eve. £15, Oliver Bonas
8. A skeleton, a zombie, a witch or a cat (or a zombie cat)? Get creative with these easy-to-use pen face paints. £10, Paperchase
Pick up your pumpkin at Sainsbury's
It wouldn't be Halloween without a bit of carving! Don't forget to stop by Sainsbury's and stock up.
They have a whole load of pumpkins in a variety of shapes and sizes so you can pick the perfect squash for your unique Jack O' Lantern design.
Settle down for a scary movie
Fancy hiding behind your popcorn this October? The Vue Cinema has plenty of creepy new releases.
Prep for a shock or two with Ready or Not, be disturbed by two very creepy clowns in It: Chapter Two and The Joker, or settle down with a classic, as Ghostbusters returns to cinemas for its 35th anniversary.