It's time to get spooky! We've got some great ideas to make sure you have the best 31 October yet - whether you're trick or treating with little ones, or catching a classic horror at the cinema...
For little monsters
Kids will love dressing up, collecting loot and hearing spooky tales on Halloween! We've got everything you need to make sure they have a ghoulishly good time...
1. This new book is the perfect bedtime story for 31 October. £3.99, Waterstones
2. No costume is complete without a creepy crawly headband! £4, Sainsbury's
3. Send friends cute glow-in-the-dark cards! £2.75, Paperchase
4. Stock up on terrifyingly tasty treats like these chocolate pumpkins from Flying Tiger Copenhagen, £1
5. Keep your stash of sweets safe in this furry monster bag, £5 from Sainsbury's
Grown-up & gothic
Who says Halloween is just for children? These haunting homewares and chic style pieces are devilsihly dark and decadent...
1. Church metal print, £399, BoConcept
2. Luster foil spot midi dress, £65, Oliver Bonas
3. Black dinner candle holder, £25, Habitat
4. Black velvet cushion, £65, Habitat
5. Halloween cauldron garden planter, £1.77, Homebase
Pumpkins aren't only for carving, they're also delicious! Head to Starbucks for a seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte, which can now be made vegan - it's autumn in a mug! Or, if you're hungry, pay a visit to YO! Sushi where you can tuck into the amazing Pumpkin Katsu - naturally sweet, crispy bites of kabocha pumpkin, drizzled with tonkatsu sauce.
Beetlejuice is 30! To celebrate, Vue are putting on a special showing of this 80s fantasy horror on Sunday 28 October at 5pm. Grab your popcorn and somebody's arm to hide behind and enjoy this Tim Burton classic to get you in the spirit for Halloween...