It’s officially the season of outdoor eating. Whether you’re firing up the grill or taking a picnic to the park, these essentials can be picked up at the O2 Centre in no time.
1. This bamboo lantern will keep the party going, even after the light has faded. £15, Habitat.
2. Gran Luchito Chipotle Chilli Paste is perfect for adding a kick to your BBQ. Rub onto steaks, spread onto fajitas or marinate kebabs. £3, Sainsbury’s.
3. Use this cotton throw as a picnic blanket, or to stay warm as the sun goes down. £22, Argos.
4. Add some colour to your side dishes with this abstract stoneware plate, £20, from Oliver Bonas.
5. Georgina Hayden’s cookbook Taverna is full of delicious Greek-Cypriot recipes inspired by the Tufnell Park taverna her grandparents used to run. £25, Waterstones.
6. Ambushed by some unexpected plus ones? These handy kid’s stacking chairs ensure there’s space for everyone. £11.95 each, Homebase.
7. Make sure your picnic looks as good as it tastes, with this traditional picnic hamper, £25. Argos.
8. Durable and reusable, these joyfully-coloured plastic goblets are a cool alternative to single-use plastic. £2.50 each, Sainsbury’s.