Need some help with what to buy to get your kids ready for the new school term in September? We've got all the inspiration you will need...
1. While it's still warm, it's nice to be able to wear a dress and Sainsbury's have some lovely summer gingham options in store. £9
2. This is an on-trend and smart way to keep their folders, revision notes and school books neatly organised on their desk at home. £15, Habitat
3. Another way to continue the learning at home and to help those who are just starting school is to buy an interactive educational book to work through with your child. This one comes complete with audio too to help them with their maths. £4.99, Waterstone's
4. It's important to make sure your little one stays hydrated, so get them a suitable water bottle that they can take into school and refill. £3, Flying Tiger Copenhagen
5. A new pencil case is also a must, especially to store all those new pens in! And it doesn't get much cooler than this dino one from Paperchase! £8.
6. These super sweet dog paperclips will keep all of their paper and study notes in order. £5.50, Oliver Bonas
7. Continue the learning at home and encourage your little one to express their artistic side with this easel from Argos. £60
8. Get them ready for those rainy days when P.E might take place in the school hall instead of outdoors. £3, Sainsbury's