Don’t leave it all up to the bunny! Make this Easter weekend eggs-tra special with our pick of the best springtime treats
1. Retail therapy at Sainsbury’s doesn’t get much better than browsing their Easter décor roll out of goodies. Can you spot the Grey Bunny Plush? It’s £12, and he’s surrounded by friends, Floral Bunny, also £12, and Flamingo Plush Basket, £6.
2. This brand new Peppa book is the ideal festive adventure. ‘Peppa the Easter Bunny’ (released 5th March), £4.99, Waterstones
3. Get the hunt started with these colourful foil-wrapped chocolate eggs, £1, Flying Tiger Copenhagen
4. This pom-pom wreath is cute and colourful. Easter Bunny Pom-Pom Wreath, £8, Sainsbury’s
5. Season 5 Hatchimals ColleGGtibles One Dozen Egg Carton, £24.99, Argos
6. A gift for a child, they can get crafty with this Easter bumper back of foam stickers, £6, Paperchase