Working from home has never felt so good! Our shops have new products to cheer you up and brighten up your working days.
1. For only £10, these headphones from Flying Tiger look so high-end.
2. Oliver Bonas has a good range of patterned, fashionable face coverings. Pick up this WOUF black marble face covering for £15.
3. Bill Bailey fans, get your hands on his new book, ‘Remarkable Guide to Happiness’. Out in October, £20, Waterstones.
4. Every desk needs greenery. Pick up the Loft Living faux succulent, (price to be confirmed), from Sainsbury’s Home.
5. BoConcept’s new products have landed. Work by the light of this satin-finished metal Aerial table lamp, £349, which comes with an LED bulb. It’s designed by Frandsen Design Studio that has been producing lamps since 1968, many of them becoming contemporary classics.
6. For your commute, or for picking up your morning coffee (and getting a discount in cafés for using a reusable cup), get this mint green travel cup, £10, from Paperchase.
7. Try a standing desk. This one fits in the corner of a small room and has storage underneath. The new Copenhagen standing desk is £150 from Argos Home.
8. Habitat’s new-in, tall, slim shelving unit with storage cupboards will help organise your home office. This Orwell unit, £450, is made from oak veneer and requires home assembly.