Show up for the new term in style with our pick of the coolest kit
1. Get the school year off to a strong start with Paperchase’s funky but functional 2018/2019 mid-year diary.
It's Gonna Be Good Week to View 2018/19 Mid-Year Diary, £14, Paperchase
2. There’s no chance of losing your favourite pens if you’re using Oliver Bonas’ bold monogrammed pouch as a pencil case. They come in three contrasting colourways, too.
Alphabet bag, £16, Oliver Bonas
3. Add a sniff of success to your homework with these vibrant fruit-scented pens from Waterstones.
Fruity scented pens, £4.99, Waterstones
4. A classic school dress is a must for a mild September. This version by Tu can be found at Argos in a variety of colours to tie in with school policy.
Tu classic gingham dress, from £4.50, Argos
5. Spark their imaginations with Usborne’s beautifully-illustrated Look Inside Our World. Fun maps, flaps and facts will encourage little geographers to start planning their expeditions.
Usborne Look Inside Our World, £9.99, Waterstones
6. Set an a-llama for lunchtime with Flying Tiger’s cool metal lunchbox. We’ll be packing ours with healthy snacks and the odd treat – there’s plenty of room for both!
Llama metal lunchbox, £4, Flying Tiger
7. Keep your paperclips in order with a handy mini test tube that fits neatly inside your favourite pencil case.
Clips in tube, £1, Flying Tiger