New homeware collections are landing at our shops. Now's the time for that home office revamp and cosying up your interiors for the colder months.
1. New arrival, the Franklin storage bench, in carbon grey paint, makes a good table for a TV or small storage unit. It measures (H)48 x (W)94 x (D)39cm, which is perfect to fit in alcoves. £225, Homebase
2. BoConcept’s range of office chairs are designed with practicality in mind and the modern Danish designs will make WFH life better. This curvy Adelaide chair with a felt, padded seat and polished aluminium legs, sporting swivel function and wheels, costs from £659.
3. Handmade and crafted from recycled glass, this large table & desk lamp, £125, from Oliver Bonas, is sustainable and stylish.
4. Wrap up in this Crinkle Printed Quilted Yellow Velvet Bedspread with geometric sunrise print, £155, Oliver Bonas.
5. Flying Tiger Copenhagen’s autumn stock focuses on home upgrades. Lean in and lean on this new cushion, only £10.
6. This season’s accessories at BoConcept will add sophistication to your tablescapes. The Expose tray, £79, is like a piece of sculpture – it’s not a fruit bowl!