Classic Blue is The Pantone Color Institute’s Colour of the Year 2020 and is seeping its way into fashion and design. Colours are chosen based on trend analysis and we’re loving this shade that conveys peace and tranquillity. Wear it now and add Classic Blue touches to your home.
1. Sunglasses, £5, Flying Tiger Copenhagen
2. 'The Hill' glass art, £429, by designer Pale Grain, Sweden, BoConcept
3. Yucca Footed Ceramic Plant Pot, £8.50, Oliver Bonas
4. Eero metal desk lamp, £40, Habitat
5. Mighty Bean Bag in Royal, £99, Homebase